Monday, June 20, 2011

Starting off

My editor in chief, Mr. N. Ram, who visited Madurai recently and addressed our local editorial team suggested that people should becom e more active on the blog space.




I wanted to write myself, but somehow the bug turned out to be starting trouble. Where to start and what to write about were the first concerns. It was then that colleague Mills Abraham handed over an issue of Forbes Life which recalls the near death experience of one of its editors and who, after partial recovery from memory loss, has resumed writing with extra vigour. One read of the story of Charles Assissi, and I am encouraged to share my thoughts with the rest of the world.


So here I am, with the infinite blogworld where there is never a dearth of ideas or space.

No comments:

Post a Comment